Read This Post




Nick Cannon Wants To Fight With MC Hammer Against Eminem And Jay-Z


Excitable Nick Cannon has fed off MC Hammer's rage towards hip hop king Jay-Z and has invited the old school rapper to join him in a tag team beat down of Jigga and Cannon's rival Eminem.

Hammer recently lashed out at Jigga about his lyrics for the track 'So Appalled' which referred to Hammer.

Jay-Z rhymes: “…And Hammer went broke so you know I'm more focused. I lost 30 mil so I spent another 30. Cause unlike Hammer 30 million can't hurt me.”

The 'Can't Touch This' rapper has since tweeted about Jay-Z and called him 'Hellboy' while mocking his fans.

But Cannon couldn't resist getting in on the action and has now called for them to take part in a charity boxing match, which he originally hoped would be between himself and his wife's ex Eminem.

Cannon tweeted: “ TAGTEAM WRESTLING MATCH!! Me and @MCHAMMER against @Eminem and Jay Z! LOL!”

But Mariah Carey's husband has realised that Slim and Jigga have better things to do than to be watching for his tweets, so he wrote to Hammer: “Hey @MCHAMMER you know you my dude... but I don't think Eminem or Jay Z are even paying attention to us!!! LOL… But I don't have nothing to lose!!! If I get beat up no one would be surprised... It will just be more material for my stand up!"

Would you like to see Cannon and Hammer take on Jay-Z and Eminem?

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Nick Cannon Wants To Fight With MC Hammer Against Eminem And Jay-Z"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails