Read This Post




What I Learned From Trina by Nisharockstarr




Hey Global Grind, I like to introduce myself to you as …..rapper newcomer, Trina’s protégé , and one of the youngest movers and shakers that this “Entertainment” Industry has seen thus far; and trust I say that with less attitude and more assurance! I am 22 years old and an “over” proud native of the superb Miami, Florida!

I have had a professional and personal relationship with platinum recording star Trina, over ten years. “Our relationship exceeds far beyond the Paparazzi, selected private events, and glam…we are true sisters, we have each other’s best interest at heart…when the lights go out we know we still have each other’s backs.”

Nisharockstarr is what can be defined as “the new millenniums” action pack girl, gifted, determined, focused and painfully blunt. “I just want my music to be heard, and appreciated ….I realize that I am in the middle of a male dominated industry; and that’s why I plan to bring nothing but the best, whatever it takes to get to the next level I am going to do, this “rap stuff” isn’t just a means to making a shallow career or securing financial status, rap is MY LIFE.”

When it comes to fame and all that accompanies it, I am ready times a million, I am ravenous beyond words to become one of the “front line” players within the industry and display to everyone what I have. I been around the music scene hands on for a very long time and I am fully aware of both the good and bad, and I can honestly say that I am eager to dive in head first!

I feel blessed to have such a powerful, influential female veteran in the rap game backing me and my up future projects, in such a male dominated industry.” Trina makes sure I keep my eyes on the prize!

“Nisha reminds me of a younger me, she’s like a firecracker ready to explode…I love the growth she’s shown over the past year…..I am so proud of her, she is focused and that’s what excites me about her.”, TRINA states. Currently I have a mix tape out, entitled “Black Widow” which can be downloaded on my fan site.

Yours Truly,
-NisharockstarrFollow Me @NishaRockstarr

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "What I Learned From Trina by Nisharockstarr"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails