Read This Post




Exclusive: Interview With Lil Mo




I was given another honor to interview one of the best R & B singers around. When Lil Mo hits a note she reminds me of Mama Patti. We are going to jump rite into it. I know something about Lil Mo. But I also did a little research. Here we go.

Who is Lil Mo?

Cynthia Loving was born November 3, also known by her stage name Lil' Mo, is an American R&B singer, songwriter & record producer. She is best known for collaborating with artists such as Angie Martinez, Sacario, Missy Elliott, Ol' Dirty Bastard and Fabolous, and for her hit single "Superwoman Pt. II."

Born into a military family, Loving was raised primarily on Long Island, but moved about regularly as her family followed her father's military assignments. Along with her parents, Bishop Jacob and First-Lady Cynthia Loving Sr., she lived in Texas, Atlanta, Georgia, and Fayetteville, North Carolina before settling in Baltimore, Maryland. Dreams of becoming a famous singer began early and she always remained focused on this goal, performing in talent competitions wherever her family would settle.

In 2001, she met her first husband, they wed on August 29, 2001, after dating for only 5 months. Just two months later, Loving became pregnant, and on August 19, 2002, she gave birth to a beautiful daughter, Heaven Love'on Stone. Her second daughter, God'Iss Love Stone, was born on February 24, 2005. In December 2005, she filed for divorce from her husband. She is currently married to Gospel recording artist Phillip Bryant; the couple welcomed a son, Justin McKenzie Phillip, on January 16, 2009. She currently lives in Odenton, Maryland.

Just like with Trina, when I ask her could I do a little interview for my blog. She was all for it. Thanks Sis.

Why you don't do music anymore?

"I still do music. I'm waiting for my legal team to give me the GO on when I will be releasing my completed album "tattoos n roses"."

What can fans look forward to coming from you?

"Besides radio and a new album, I have a TV show in the works."

So now we can add actress to her resume'

When is the next album coming out?

"As of now I don't have a release date but I will say soon lol"

Would you do a reality show?

"Yes but not the typical reality show. Soon you will see what I have been masterminding for quite sometime now."

How do you like doing radio?

"I love being on radio I get to show a different side of my personality."

I hoped y'all like it. Leave a comment & follow Lil Mo on twitter @THELILMOSHOW

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Exclusive: Interview With Lil Mo"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails