Read This Post




Nicki Minaj Pass Crush On Bruce Willis


Young Money rapper and representative, Nicki Minaj has revealed that she used to have a crush on Hollywood actor Bruce Willis.

We're not quite sure what a young Nicki Minaj saw in Bruce but hey, we're all guilty of having a secret crush aren't we?

Nicki revealed to MTV News that she liked Bruce so much, that she name dropped him in her latest smash hit.

Now that's fan dedication right there!

The star said: “I saw the MTV footage when he was like, 'Yeah, I don't know what she's saying in it, but I can recognise my name.' I was like 'Yes!' It was so funny, because I had the biggest crush on Bruce Willis when I was little.”

Well done to Nicki for revealing her secret (and very embarrassing) crush!
Who was your pass or current crush?

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Nicki Minaj Pass Crush On Bruce Willis"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails