Read This Post




Lady Gaga Talks About Why She Stage Dived Naked


We weren't really surprised when we heard that Lady Gaga had jumped into a crowd, wearing very little whilst her friends, the band Semi Precious Weapons' performed.

What would surprise us is if she actually did something normal.....anyhow, according to MTV, Lady Gaga revealed to Ryan Seacrest on US radio, why she decided to go crowd surfing last week at the Lollapalooza festival.“

I was so excited 'cause I haven't crowd-surfed in a long time 'cause no-one lets me anymore.“

It was great. I love Semi Precious so much and they're my band... I don't know what came over me.

The wacky dresser continued: “I just got so excited and I remember playing that stage and what it felt like and they were doing such a great job... I just jumped.”

We bet the crowd were happy to be holding onto a piece of Gaga

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Lady Gaga Talks About Why She Stage Dived Naked"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails