Read This Post




Kirstie Alley Loses 50 Pounds…Has 40 More to Go!


Actress Kirstie Alley is on the road to smallville!


Kirstie recently revealed on Twitter that she has lost 50 lbs….but still has about 40 more to go.


“THE GOOD NEWS….I’ve lost 50 lbs!!! THE BAD NEWS…I have 40 more to go!!! …lol. At least I’m more than half the way there!! I’m far from SKINNY….but I’m at least far from Shamu …no insult to Shamu intended,” Alley tweeted.




Kirstie also credits all of her success to her new weight loss program Organic Liaison….which she says has helped thousands.


“Thousands have now had huge success with my new weight loss program. Nothing makes me happier than reading about their extraordinary triumphs…They inspire me to continue on my own journey and I am grateful for them.”


Good for you Kirst…

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

1 Response to Kirstie Alley Loses 50 Pounds…Has 40 More to Go!

June 5, 2017 at 7:37 PM

With bistroMD you can trust that you will not only eat gourmet meals, but that every entree and every day in bistroMD's weight loss program is balanced to bistroMD's specific nutritional platform that's promoting an healthy diet.

STEP 1 - Choose one of the weight loss plans for 5 to 7 days of entrees.
STEP 2 - View your menu in advance and select the meals you would like for each day and week.
STEP 3 - Order your diet program.
STEP 4 - Your entrees are sent to your door.

GET STARTED NOW - delivered to your home.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails