Read This Post




Ashanti Says 'I'm Not Dating Nelly'


Ashanti has decided to put an end to the rumours that she is dating Nelly again.

The R&B singer has said that she is "just friends" with the 'Hot In Here' rapper. While Ashanti featured on the 106 & Park's 10th anniversary episode this week, the 29-year-old took the opportunity to set the record straight.

Ashanti told BET.com: "So one of the rumors that I would like to clear up, the whole Nelly-Ashanti, and Nelly's denying and Nelly's not claiming; let's clear that up right now."

She also added: "Me and Nelly are good friends. I never said I was his girl, I never quote, unquote, 'claimed him.' I never said we were an item and neither has he, so there you have it.


We're good friends. The whole, 'Oh he's denying and she's denying,’ no claiming. Come on, son!"

So what were these two doing arriving to T.I and Tiny's wedding party holding hands etc. when they thought they were out of the view of the media?

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Ashanti Says 'I'm Not Dating Nelly'"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails