Read This Post




Nicki Minaj Wants Beyonce To Sing At Her Wedding



Nicki Minaj has revealed that she would like superstar Beyonce to sing at her wedding.

The Young Money femcee who previously joked that she got married to label mate, Drake told VIBE magazine about her plans for her special day.

The rapper said:“I want a beach wedding...Everything would be white and soft pink. I hate red!

“I'd be wearing a strapless dress, gripping around the waist, with a never-ending train. No shoes, just my feet in the sand.”


As for the entertainment, the rapper who says she'll be ready to marry and settle down in 15 years, wants Beyonce to perform.

“(I'd) have five little flower girls dressed in Hawaiian straw skirts...then Beyonce would sing Smash Into You and I'd cry like, 'Oh God'.”

How amazing would Bey be?!

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Nicki Minaj Wants Beyonce To Sing At Her Wedding"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails