Read This Post




T.I. 'Feels Uncomfortable' Without Carrying A Gun


T.I. has admitted that he "hasn't gone out much" since his release from prison as he feels "uncomfortable" without carrying a gun, according to Complex magazine.

The rapper, who is starring in new movie 'Takers' revealed in a recent interview with the magazine that even though he has security, he doesn't feel as comfortable as when he has his own "tool".

The 'Dead and Gone' rapper, who recently married long-term girlfriend 'Tiny', bought firearms from an undercover cop in 2007 and recently finished his sentence for gun charges.

T.I., who is banned from owning a firearm, has claimed that he felt he needed a gun because he was scared of assassination after his assistant and friend Philant Johnson was killed in May 2006.

The rapper, whose real name is Clifford Harris Jr, told Complex: "I don't go out as much… I'm just uncomfortable having no tool. Even when I have security.

"I'm more comfortable knowing there's one around – but not having one myself, being used to having one for so long and being in places and around people that I know got 'em, I'm just uncomfortable.

"So I stay out of that environment as much as possible."

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "T.I. 'Feels Uncomfortable' Without Carrying A Gun"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails