Read This Post




Nicki Minaj and Gucci Mane Got Hit By The Devil



After Nicki Minaj and Gucci Mane sacked his mother Deb Antney, Waka Flocka Flame has revealed that they were got to by "the devil" and that it has affected his relationship with Gucci Mane but he doesn't feel mad towards either of them.

In an interview with VIBE, Waka Flocka says that the pair were getting well-known and that's why they were probably targeted by people.

He said: "I can say when you start getting hot, there are a lot of people that get in your ear. I call that the devil.

"It'll turn you against the people that helped you. They must have just felt like they needed a change. Maybe they felt like other people can take their career somewhere else. I don't know.

"Just like LeBron [James] going to the Heat. I ain't mad, though, or got problems with anybody. Moms is good; her bills are paid...Yeah, [it affected my relationship with Gucci] all the way. All the way. I ain't got beef or anything but it has changed. We don't talk anymore.”

He revealed that despite him giving Gucci Mane the cold shoulder, he is still cool with 'Your Love' rapper Nicki Minaj.

Waka Flocka said: “Nicki is still my homey, though. I got her number and can call her whenever. My momma ain't got no problems with her or anything either. Let's make that clear."

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Nicki Minaj and Gucci Mane Got Hit By The Devil"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails