Read This Post




Kim Kardashian And Justin Bieber's Sexy Shoot

Kim Kardashian has revealed why she was pictures frolicking with Justin Bieber in the sea during a trip to the Bahamas.
The friends were being photographed for an Elle photoshoot


On her blog, Kardashian wrote: "Remember those paparazzi pics of me and Justin Bieber in the Bahamas!? Well, I can now reveal that we were shooting for Elle Magazine! I just received the pics from the shoot and I absolutely LOVE how they turned out!"



She added: "The theme of the shoot was ‘The Graduate,’ for obvious reasons, LOL. Justin and I had such a fun time together at the shoot. What do you guys think of the pics?"

Click here to visit Kim Kardashian's site for more pictures

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Kim Kardashian And Justin Bieber's Sexy Shoot"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails