Read This Post




Ja Rule Worried About Jail Sentence


Ja Rule, who is due to appear in court this week for gun possession charges, has revealed how he is preparing to serve a sentence in jail.

The American rapper told VIBE magazine:
“It's been a crazy three years going through this situation. Lil Wayne will be home in November. I'm still facing a lot of time. So, I've got to mentally put my mind on it and work toward.

“God will see me through it, I've got a good family, good people around me and I’ve got a lot of mottos I live by man. 'Don't get mad, get money.' 'Persistence outweighs resistance.' I just try to stay focused throughout all the bulls**t and keep pushing.

“As long as I've been in this business it's been a struggle. Ain't nothing been easy. Even when we were doing 3, 4 million, it wasn't easy. It was a fight to the finish, and this is going to be the same thing. Right now it's no different.”

What do you think about rappers who get locked up?

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Ja Rule Worried About Jail Sentence"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails