Read This Post




Exclusive: Trina Interview




I was recently given the honor of interviewing Trina via Twitter. With what I already know about her & a little research. Yall about to have a little peek inside the mind of Trina.

For those of you who dont know. We will start with, Who is Trina?

Katrina Taylor was born December 3, better known by her stage name Trina, is an American rapper, songwriter, actress, and model from Miami, Florida. Trina first gained notoriety in 1998 with her appearance on Trick Daddy's album. Since then she has released five moderately successful studio albums.

Trina's mother is African American and her father is Dominican. Trina's parents were separated while she was growing up, so she lived in both the Liberty City housing projects in Miami and the upper-class Pembroke Pines of Florida. She graduated from Miami Northwestern High School, where she had been a majorette in 1996.

After high school she worked office jobs at AT&T and United Parcel Service and also has a license in real estate. Which brings me to my first queston.

If you wasn't doing music, what would you be doing?

"If I wasn't doing music I would be doing real estate! Or I would probably be doing television I'm ready for the Big screen!"

When is the show coming out?

"I'm working on so many great things right now I believe my fans will be proud. Keep your eyes open for the show and much more from me!"

In a March 2010 interview, Trina confirmed that she will be starring in her own reality television series on VH1 titled "The Baddest Chick" when asked about the upcoming series she said "The Baddest Chick", debuts on VH1 very soon. It’s not your typical reality show; it shows me working with my business ventures and my artists [Pretty Money] plus my family. Family is so important to me, regardless of material success." The show will debut in the fall of 2010.

When is the clothing line coming out?

"The clothing line is a work in progress I learn something new about it everyday. I really want to love the line right now Im 80% there.."

I hope y'all loved it. Please leave a comment. You never know there may be a 2nd interview for me.

Follow @TRINArockstarr on twitter.
Check info on Trina on her official website: http://www.thebadestchick.com/
Also you can check out http://www.oh-trina.com/ for the latest pictures & videos.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Exclusive: Trina Interview"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails