Read This Post




KeKe Palmer – The One You Call


KeKe Palmer is showing once again that she can take charge. The young actress came out of her own pockets for her new video “The One You Call.” On her official website, she posted:

I decided to take charge by doing my own video, any money spent I paid for it myself , in fact I called all my friends and asked them to do it for free and they did, like the video or not it is my vision for the song, and what I truly hope that young artists get from MY video: STOP WAITING FOR ANYONE TO CREATE YOU, HAVE YOUR OWN VISION…. Keke P.

Besides continuing to work on her Nickelodean show “True Jackson VP,” and filming a new movie with Dolly Parton and Queen Latifah, KeKe recently started “On The Reel,” a webseries documenting her road to success at such young age.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "KeKe Palmer – The One You Call"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails