Read This Post




Ryan Leslie Offers $20,000 Reward For Return Of Stolen Laptop




R&B singer Ryan Leslie has been a victim of a theft and is offering a hefty reward for its return.

According to Leslie, while in Germany at a night club on October 23rd, someone stole his laptop that contained unreleased music, rare concert footage as well as Leslie’s personal information.

The laptop was so valuable to Leslie that he is offering a $20,000 reward for its return. In an attempt in aiding in spreading the message, Leslie has posted a Youtube video hoping that entice the thief or a good samaritan to return the stolen property.


“I love coming to Germany and partying with you guys and sharing my music with you guys,” Leslie said on the video. “So I am asking for your help, my laptop was stolen and I am offering $20,000 for the return. $20,000 is nothing compared to how valuable this laptop is to me.”

If you have any information regarding the missing laptop, please email ryanleslielaptopreturn@gmail.com.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Ryan Leslie Offers $20,000 Reward For Return Of Stolen Laptop"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails