Read This Post




Khloe Kardashian: 'I Thought I'd Be Pregnant By Now'


Khloe Kardashian has revealed her disappointment at not getting pregnant as she says that she is ready to have children with her husband of one year Lamar Odom.

The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' reality star married the LA Lakers player last September and have been trying ever since.

In an interview with Life & Style magazine, the 26-year-old said: "I thought I'd be pregnant by now. We've been working at it all year."

The reality star has also said: "Getting pregnant is much harder than we thought - but practising making babies is amazing!"

Basketball star Odom reportedly hopes that the couple will be having twins after he purchased a fertility monitor to help with the baby-making.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Khloe Kardashian: 'I Thought I'd Be Pregnant By Now'"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails