Read This Post




Jennifer Hudson Warned Not To Lose More Weight


Jennifer Hudson has revealed that she is still getting familiar with her new body, and that it's taking some time to get used to.

The Oscar winner recently became a Weight Watchers ambassador after dropping from a size 16 to a size 6 and she admitted recently that she dropped another 20lbs.

In an interview with People magazine, Hudson said: "I didn’t expect to go as far as I did! People are like, ‘OK, Jennifer don’t lose anything else!’"

The singer and actress says that she still can't get over her new dress sizes and is really aware of her new shape when she is shopping for clothes.

Hudson joked: "I go into the store and they try to put me in 4s and 6s and I’m like (she looks over both shoulders), ‘Who are you trying to talk to?’"

"My mind hasn’t caught up yet. [But] I’ve always been a person who’s comfortable with myself whether it’s plus-size, small size, it doesn’t matter."

Hudson has previously said that she doesn't want to lose any more weight - but who thinks that she's got the Hollywood bug? Or do you like her new style?

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Jennifer Hudson Warned Not To Lose More Weight"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails