Read This Post




Fantasia Barrino's Suicide Drama Filmed For Reality Show


Fantasia Barrino has relived her lowest moments which talks about her recent attempted suicide for season 2 of her reality show, 'Fantasia For Real'.

In an advert for the show, the singer says: “My love life is very touchy. I’ve been in a lot of different situations that haven’t been good for me.”

The new season starts this weekend and captures the star from the 911 phone call right up to where the sad Barrino is at the hospital, where she woke up after having overdosed on aspirin and a sleeping aid.

In the ad, she also says: “I have not fulfilled my destiny. It’s not time for me to go anywhere. And I can still fight, still keep going. I’m better now.”

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Fantasia Barrino's Suicide Drama Filmed For Reality Show"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails