Read This Post




Swizz Beatz: 'I'm A Better Man For Marrying Alicia Keys'


Swizz Beatz has opened up about his once-top secret relationship to R&B superstar Alicia Keys by saying that he is connected to his wife "spiritually".

Keys and Beatz married in a secret wedding in Corsica nearly a month a go and the producer says he's not phased about celebrity and celebrity status. He only cares about "great people".

During his "RapFix Live" interview with Sway, Swizz told MTV: "It's a blessing. I don't look at it as from a superstar basis. I look at my relationship with my wife as a union that's just connected ... spiritually. I'm not into the names and the superstars and this and that. I've been around that my whole life. It means nothing to me. It's just about great people."

The couple are expecting their first child together, and Swizz also talked about the love her feels for Keys.

He said: "It's just a feeling. Love is a word that's powerful but the feeling is even stronger."
Swizzy says that the reason that the couple work so well is that they have an understanding which enhances both of their lives.

He said: "To identify that feeling is something that's amazing because it doesn't only come from your partner. It comes from your love for music, your love for people, your love for a lot of things, and I think that once you identify the feeling of love, you'll be a better person. I'm a better man. I think that having love in your life, it just has that effect. Because then you spread love. You can't enjoy love without spreading love. I just think that it all falls in the pocket."

What do you think about Swizz Beatz's words? Do you think he felt this about his first wife Mashonda?

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Swizz Beatz: 'I'm A Better Man For Marrying Alicia Keys'"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails