Read This Post




Shontelle Talks About Special Tour Appearance



R&B singer Shontelle has revealed that she may be the support act for a "very special" tour this year that kicks off in the US, but that she would love to stay on board until the tour hits the UK.

The Barbadian born singer told Digital Spy: "I'll keep you guys posted but there is a very special tour that I might be jumping on very soon that is going to start here in the US. I might just stay on that tour when it jumps over to the UK."


The singer had previously supported songstress Beyonce on her 'I AM' tour that covered the UK and Ireland last year and expressed her excitement at coming back to the UK saying: "Oh my gosh that tour was insane."


She added: "UK people at concerts over there are crazy! I really can't wait to get back there."


We look forward to seeing Shontelle back on our shores.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Shontelle Talks About Special Tour Appearance"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails