Read This Post




Lady Gaga Slams Paris Hilton


Lady Gaga has blasted Paris Hilton's attempt at becoming a solo artist by suggesting that Hilton is not a real musician.

The 'Poker Face' singer who went to New York's prestigious Convent of the Sacred Heart with Hilton Hotel's heiress Paris, told the Daily Star: "I don't see Paris as an artist. People assume that all the girls who went to my school were like Nicky [Hilton] and Paris and the truth is that I went to a very, very religious school."

The singer added: "Some girls were very artistic, some did drugs and didn’t give a f**k. It was like any other high school. Except we had nuns.

"I was the smart, studious theater and music student. I didn't hang out with all the popular blonde girls. I wasn't blonde really until I was 20 years old."

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Lady Gaga Slams Paris Hilton"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails