Read This Post




M.I.A Goes On A F-Ing Rant About Lady Gaga And Oprah


M.I.A. has been less than complimentary about popular celebrities Lady Gaga and Oprah Winfrey in a recent interview with Time Out London.

The female rapper says that she was given the "cold shoulder" by Winfrey at New York's Met Ball in May - she also said that she is not impressed with the amount of attention that Lady Gaga is receiving.

M.I.A. said: "[Oprah] made this huge speech at the ball praising Lady GaGa about how she is helping Americans to be the best of themselves. "There's millions of other Americans who represent that for me. Is [it] about numbers? About how much you're selling? Is it truly about the journey? Because [Lady GaGa's] journey isn't that difficult: to go from the f**king Upper East Side to a f**king performing arts school and onto a stage at the museum of f**king wherever. That journey's about four miles."

The controversial rapper then revealed that Oprah seemed to be angry with her and deliberately ignorning her.

She said: "Oprah seemed like she was giving me the cold shoulder. She was with [David Bowie's wife] Iman. Iman was always dancing with me, hugging and kissing me, but Oprah seemed really p*ssed off with me."

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "M.I.A Goes On A F-Ing Rant About Lady Gaga And Oprah"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails