Read This Post




Jennifer Lopez To Join American Idol




Jennifer Lopez is currently the hot favourite to join American Idol after Ellen has confirmed that she left the show after just one year on the hit reality singing contest, according to TMZ.


The comedian tweeted: "Dim the lights ... I've voted myself off American Idol."

She then explained how she made her decision to leave saying that she decided "a couple of months ago" and said that the show was hard.

Ellen said: "It was hard for me to judge people and sometimes hurt their feelings.

"I am very grateful for the year I had. I am a huge fan of the show and will continue to be."

Will you still be a fan of the show if all of the judges leave? Aren't they part of the AI experience?
Jennifer Lopez is definitely more easy on the eye compared to Ellen - but what do you think her judging capabilities are?

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Jennifer Lopez To Join American Idol"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails