Read This Post




Lanvin S/S 2011 Sneaker Preview


Lanvin menswear designer Lucas Ossendrijver has been very influential in the growing popularity and direction of men’s designer sneakers. Since ’07 I’ve been a fan and supporter of the Lanvin brand to the point where I have a pretty extensive collection of their sky blue boxes residing in my closet. Yet, year after year my collection has ceased to grow due to the brands desire to stay ahead of the curve and continue to push the envelope. What happened to the versatile Lanvin sneaker that was pretty enough to be worn with a suit or casually worn with jeans and a t-shirt? Not that I’m against change, but if the Lanvin 2011 S/S sneaker preview (pictured above) is an example of what the rest of the line has to offer, then I say – no thank you, I’m not interested.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Lanvin S/S 2011 Sneaker Preview"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails