Read This Post




Kim Kardashian getting her own 'Wax Figure'


Kim Kardashian recently posted a mysterious blog photo of her booty getting measured, encouraging fans to guess why. But today, Kardashian, 29, made the big reveal, announcing on her site that she is getting her very own wax figure. “I’ve been keeping you guys in the dark about my big announcement and teasing you with my #karwax tweets…but I can finally reveal that I am getting my own wax figure at Madame Tussauds in NYC!!!!” she said. “This is one of the greatest honors ever and I am so thrilled and excited. Now I will never have to leave NYC…I’ve officially gone bi-coastal! LOL.” Kardashian follows in the wax-worthy footsteps of of Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus and the Jonas

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Kim Kardashian getting her own 'Wax Figure'"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails