Read This Post




Are KStew and RPatz together or not?


Apparently there was a rumor floating around that Kristen Stewart confirmed that she was dating Twilight costar Robert Pattinson, to Oprah, off camera. Nonetheless, Kristen is denying that she told Oprah that she and Robert were dating.

Kristen Stewart's words below:

"She (Winfrey) glided over to me - and she was strong, by the way, really firm hands - and she said, 'How are you?' I said, 'Good.' She said, 'Good. Are you nervous?' I said, 'Yeah, I am, but I think I'm OK.'

She said, 'Good. We'll have fun.' And then she just walked away. And that was the most I talked to her backstage."
If she is going addressing all this, then apparently they are not together. If they were keeping it a secret, more than likely, she would not discuss it at all RIGHT?

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Are KStew and RPatz together or not?"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails