Read This Post




Mariah Carey and The Dream Stole “My Love?” Bay Area Producers Preston Marshall and Demario Driver Say They Did!


Mariah Carey and The Dream are being accused of theft!


A lawsuit was recently filed against the singers and record label Island Def Jam for copyright infringement over the single “My Love,” a duet from The-Dream’s last album Love vs. Money. According to Bay Area producers Preston Marshall and Demario Driver, The Dream and Mariah’s song sounds a lot like their song “Are You the One.”



“I sent the song to (Huffman) via email. I never heard back from him. (After hearing the song on The-Dream’s album) I was hurt because you put a lot of time and effort into this. You know, music is my life. I feed my family this way.”


The gentlemen are now seeking $450,000 in damages for copyright infringement, international interference with economic advancement and fraud. Neither Mariah, The-Dream nor Island Def Jam have spoken on these accusations yet.


Earlier this week you were trying to remake Aaliyah’s classic “One in a Million,” now we’re stealing songs??? Come on The-Dream!

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Mariah Carey and The Dream Stole “My Love?” Bay Area Producers Preston Marshall and Demario Driver Say They Did!"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails