Read This Post




HI, IM JESSICA, AND IM AN ADDICT!

Jessica Simpson stopped by the set of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Tuesday night to chat with Jay Leno about some interesting topics, including her addiction to Nicorette gum.

"The first time I ever chewed a piece of Nicorette gum one of my close friends' mother gave it to me," she said. "I think she thought she was giving me a piece of regular gum. I was chewing it and it was like a party in my mouth. It was like fireworks and 'Oh my god, I'm talking a million miles per hour and I love this gum and what kind of gum is this? I have to have this gum.'"

Simpson then made her way to the set of The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Wednesday and said that not only does she chew Nicorette, but that she only brushes her teeth three times per week.

"My teeth are so white and I don't like them to feel too slippery, but I do use Listerine and I do floss every day," she said. "But, I don't brush them every day. I'll use a shirt or something. I know it's gross but I always have fresh breath. It's really weird, but I have great breath."

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "HI, IM JESSICA, AND IM AN ADDICT!"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails